ITS ME!!

My photo
Manitoba, Canada
well... I love photography, I laugh easily and a lot, I like talking and I'm going to try to write in here at least once a week.

Monday, January 26

My first entry!!

Hello to everyone who will read this..... and to everyone that doesn't... your probably not missing much.
I guess I'll just start by introducing myself:
Hi my name is Jessica
(hello Jessica)
and I'm not an alcoholic
(DENIAL)
sorry I truly am not an alcoholic.
I decided to start this blog after i saw the best job in the world and you had to be a blogger so I decided I wouldn't get it this round but maybe next time! So now I'm blogging. My teacher also suggested it. i don't know how good i'm going to be at this, i tend to run out of things to say after a while.... I like to laugh, I enjoy photography, I love animals and people. I named my blog the almost adult because thats what I am, almost an adult. I wonder if I can change it when I am an adult. My mom says that will never happen though. We'll see though, maybe I'll prove her wrong.
I like being original but am often lost in the crowd. I don't think I'm very exciting so I hope I don't bore you with my ramblings, but I guess if you don't like it you probably wont read it. I love laughing so I'm going to say lol ALOT. so sorry if that annoys you. I don't mean to. People say I'm funny and interesting but I don't usually mean to be, and then when I do mean to be no one laughs. but isn't that how it always works?!?!
I love music and i am random.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
Its the year of the ox!!( for everyone who didn't know)
I was born in the year of the goat! (do with that what you will)

Thank you for reading my FIRST EVER BLOG!!
luv ya!!

2 comments:

  1. hi welcome to the world of blogger.com i am also doing blog with the help of my teacher my blog is www.fakhratabassum.blogspot.com . this blog is all ablut the wedding traditions in different countries you follow me thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i totally dont understand anything that fakhra tabassum said. lol. But i wonder what year i was born in. lol. I hope i was born in the year of the monkeys. cause i like monkeys, or turtles. turtles are fun =) you really are random and you do ramble. lol. but thats what i love about you. JESS ROCKS!!!!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

If you liked it, or if you didn't.... leave a comment and let me know! thanx!!