ITS ME!!

My photo
Manitoba, Canada
well... I love photography, I laugh easily and a lot, I like talking and I'm going to try to write in here at least once a week.

Wednesday, March 4

TFK vs FM Static

SO Yesterday I was listening to FM static.(FM Static is a Toronto-based pop punk band currently signed to Tooth & Nail Records. The band was started as a side project by Thousand Foot Krutch frontman, Trevor McNevan and drummer Steve Augustine.) THEY'RE AWESOME, but that's beside the point.
The other band Thousand Foot Krutch sings screamo (for those who don't know what I mean when I say screamo its exactly how the sounds the artists basically just scream) and I don't really like them. So I was wondering why they started FM Static. I LOVE FM Static but not TFK they're OK but I just can't really listen to their music for long periods of time... and I defiantly can't listen to them in concert. Is that weird??
I know that they are basically the same people but the type of music is SOO different. Tell me what you think FM Static or TFK??

FM Static

VS

TFK



VS



lol
ok so now that I'm listening to them I relize I do like TFK but they don't sound this tame in concert... lol good times at soul'd we had fun but it was super loud and WAY more screaming. I still want to know what you guys think! FM Static is still better to me but listen to both of them!!

Here are their official sites:

http://www.fmstatic.com/
VS
http://www.thousandfootkrutch.com/

HAPPY LISTENING! I'll make a poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked it, or if you didn't.... leave a comment and let me know! thanx!!