ITS ME!!

My photo
Manitoba, Canada
well... I love photography, I laugh easily and a lot, I like talking and I'm going to try to write in here at least once a week.

Thursday, July 23

ITS SUMMER!!! ..... or is it?

This weeks scavenger word is coming to you early due to that I'll be busy all weekend. The word is summer, easy right? WRONG! Summer is taking its slow time.
Summer is a time for:
Swimming and sandals



for soprts and ... other out door activities like sand and the beach!


but so far its just been windy cold and wet... lol well there have been quite a few cold days

some really hot ones but...... there you have it. this is what summer should be!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in Cleveland and we've had a similar (but slightly warmer) Summer so far. Great pictures, I like the flip-flop floating on the water. Very artsy.

    By the way, I have moved my blog, the new address is aliencg.squarespace.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are so, so good! Here in So Cal it has been extremely hot lately. Very summery summer.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked it, or if you didn't.... leave a comment and let me know! thanx!!